"ADD A to Z" is a thorough guide written in a style that is easy to understand – even without your Medical Doctorate. Soon enough, you’ll have a deep understanding of ADD, it’s symptoms, treatments and everything in between.
Here is a Sample of What You Will Learn in “ADD A to Z”:
- What is ADD/ADHD, what is its history, what are the distinguishing characteristics, and is there a difference between the two acronyms.
- Theories and potential causes of ADD/ADHD, from brain function, to brain processing, as well as existing and up-and-coming testing techniques.
- How ADD/ADHD is being treated with different kinds of medication, such as Ritalin, Dexetrine/Dextrostat, and Cylert, as well as the benefits and down sides of each.
- Diagnosing ADD/ADHD via symptoms; each of which as a detailed description.
- About misdiagnosis of ADD/ADHD; how common it is, and why it happens.
- Traits of those with ADD/ADHD, including both positive and negative traits.
- Tips for living with ADD/ADHD such as lifestyle changes, nutrition, exercise, and other recommended actions.
- Myths about ADD/ADHD, and why it does NOT make you a bad parent.
- Over 30 tips to improve lifetime skills when living with ADD/ADHD at home, school, work, and other areas where organization and planning are needed.
$17.47 instant download (includes 2 free bonuses)