Have you ever wished that your children were born naturally organized and responsible? Organizing is a skill you have to learn -- just like tying your shoes or doing algebra or driving a car. Written by educator and veteran organizer Marcia Ramsland, this 20-page booklet offers a blueprint for getting your kids organized at any age.
You will learn a logical, age-level sequence of skills that will take children through the growth steps necessary to become responsible and confident adults. Plus, get a bulk discount on batches of 15 or 30 booklets -- makes a great gift for the parents and teachers you know! Includes:
- Age-specific suggestions from birth to teen
- Time management tips and a family job chart
- Five steps to a clean room
- A handy and insightful "daily parental quiz"
- "Growth chart" tracking progressive life skills
$5.75 (free S&H in US)